My Christmas Wish List
Now that the near riots of Black Friday have come and gone and so has the virtual shopping of Cyber Monday, I thought I might ask for a few things of my own. All this talk of record retail numbers has put me in the Christmas spirit and made me start a wish list of my own.
- Pepper spray so that I can move to the front of the line in after Christmas sales.
- Showers and resumes for the Occupy Wall Street crowd.
- Forty hour work weeks and perhaps a little less vacation for Greece and Spain.
- Term limits for Congress...OK....a guy can dream.
- A Congress more interested in our country's well-being than their partisan bickering.
- A new President with the ability to lead and inspire with perhaps more on his resume than "community activist."
- A Europe Union re-Federated without the deadwood of Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece
I don't want to be greedy so I'll stop here. May you all have a safe and prosperous holiday season. We will do our part to make as many of these wishes come true and share the benefits that will follow.