Do you have questions about Social Security?
Social Security decisions are some of the biggest you'll ever make. What age should you begin taking it? Should you continue working while taking benefits? Is it a good idea to draw your spousal benefit and your regular benefit at different points? These are just a few of the questions we get from our clients, so we are offering hosting an educational seminar and you are cordially invited!!
Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
At this seminar, you will learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefit?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals innovative strategies for maximizing your benfit.
Choose which you would like to attend!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 Bib's Downtown 675 W. 5th Street, Winston-Salem
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 Greensboro Country Club 410 Sunset Drive, Greensboro
Both events are from Noon - 1:30 pm. Lunch will be provided at each.
At this seminar you will learn:
- 5 Factors to consider when deciding when to apply for this benefit
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
We hope you will join us! To reserve your space CLICK HERE or call 336-544-6800 by Friday, May 16th.